ORIGIN OF DEVELOPMENT BANKS IN INDIA
Author’s Name : Ms. Rakhi
Volume 07 Issue 01 Year 2020 ISSN No: 2349-7289 Page no: 1-3
Abstract: The purpose of this research paper is to evaluate the overall scenario of development bank in India. The main focus of this paper is on the evolution and functioning of principal development banks which plays crucial role in economic development in India. Development banks give strengthen to industries by providing finance at subsidize rate.
Keywords: development bank, History, India, Growth
- Mr.N.Pragash(2016).” Impact of the development banking in current trend”. IJIR, vol-2,issue3,pages55-59.
- Madhu kumar and vijay Prasad(2018).”performance evaluation of development financial institution in india”. IJMS. Vol-v,issue-1(4),pages 67-72.
- Rajkumar, K. prabhakar(2005).”A study on role of NABARD in providing refinance for agriculture and rural development in india with special reference Tamil nadu”.
- Rakesh kumar gupta(1993) “development bank and industrial development”. Deep and deep publication.
- Annual report of SIDBI F.Y.2018-19.
- Annual report of EXIM F.Y. 2018-19.