SMART SUN TRACKING WITH LDR USING ARDUINO
Author’s Name : N.Uthayabanu | S.Snega | T.Sivasakthi | S.Arunkumar | S.Amirtha
Volume 07 Issue 01 Year 2020 ISSN No: 2349-2503 Page no: 22-29
Abstract: Sun powered vitality is advancing as a potential endless and non-contaminating vitality source to get the job done our ever-expanding vitality necessities. Arduino based model programmed sun powered following framework is essentially built by utilizing Arduino UNO Microcontroller, four LDRs and two stepper motors. The framework is worked by mix of equipment also, software programming. In equipment advancement, four light reliant resistors (LDRs) will be utilized for catching most extreme occurrence light. Three stepper engines are utilized to move the sun powered board as per the most extreme occurrence light constrained by LDRs. The program controls the vertical tilt edge and level turn of the sun oriented board. Subsequently it can follow the bearing of the sun, the vertical pivot as well as additionally the level turn as indicated by the episode daylight on the sun powered board. In this way this framework can accomplish most extreme enlightenment and can lessen the expense of power age by requiring least number of sun based boards with legitimate direction with the daylight. This paper focuses on the improvement of procedure to follow the sun and achieve most extreme productivity, utilizing Arduino Uno for putting away vitality. In this way, it’s reasonable for rustic zone use.
Arduino UNO, Light Sensor, LDR, Stepper motor, Solar panel.
- “Design and Construction of an Automatic Solar Tracking System” published by Md. Tanvir Arafat Khan, S.M. Shahrear Tanzil, Rifat Rahman, S M Shafiul Alam*, Member, IEEE in dec 2018.
- “Arduino Based Solar Tracking System For Energy Improvement Of Pv Solar Panel” published by Amaize Peter Aigboviosa, Adoghe Anthony, Awosope Claudius, Stanley Uzairue, Sanni Timilehin and Victor Imafidon in sep 2018.
- “Arduino Based Dual Axis Solar Tracking System” published by Megha J.K, Pallavi K.S, Ramya N.B, Varsha G.N, Shruti B.M in 2018
- “ Sun Tracking Solar Panel” published by Arbaj N.Aga, Sanket, G.Govekar, AsifAli S.Jamadar in 2018.
- “ Solar Tracking System Using Arduino” published by Pratik Pawar, Ashish Yadav, Pritam Makwana, Shubham patil in 2018.
- “Arduino based Dual Axis Smart Solar Tracker” published by Jyoti Mishra, Ritula Thakur, Alok Deep in 2017.
- “Dual Axis Solar Tracking System-A Comprehensive Study: Bangladesh Context” published by Amit Chakraborty Chhoton, Narayan Ranjan Chakraborty in sep 2017.
- “Dual-axis Solar Tracking System A Combined Astronomical Estimation and Visual Feedback” published by Midriem Mirdanies, Roni Permana Saputra in 2016.
- “ Design and Implementation of Dual Axis Solar Tracking system” published by Sirigauri N, Raghav S, Nikhil R, Mounik D Rupani, Asst. Prof Vanishree G in 2015.