ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM INTEGRATED TO GSM PROTOCOL
Author’s Name : R.Leena Rose | M.Chithra | R.Praveen | M.Shanmugam | V.Vikram
Volume 07 Issue 01 Year 2020 ISSN No: 2349-2503 Page no: 30-36
Abstract: Electricity plays an important role in developing countries. Increasing populationleadsto electricity demand as high. This increase in Demands electricity can be met by smart monitoring system. The electricity produced from non-renewable source of energy is 67% in India. In the year 2100, it is estimated that all of earth non-renewable source of energy will be completely used. Power consumption can be reduced to great extent by proper monitoring of domestic appliances. Smart power monitoring system plays a two-way communication between the consumers and distributors. Smart power monitoring uses Arduino, PIR sensor, Wi-Fi (ESP8266) and cloud platform as a service to store and analyze data. The solution aims at saving power by constantly notifying the power consumed by the consumer and the user to cut down the mains or home appliances through mobile application when it not in use it saves a lot of resources and money. Hence then alert signal is received by the user, if the power consumption reaches 90% of subsidy. The fault complains in home also send through mobile application. To minimize the unmeasured usage of electricity by creating awareness of smart power meters.
Arduino,PIR Sensors , Cloud Platform,Wi-Fi(ESP8266).
- “Design of Smart Energy Meter With Power Theft detection and a novel of billing payment” published by A.Aswin,S.Senthilmurugan in 2019.
- “LoBEMS-IOT for Building and Energy Management Systems” published by Bruno Mataloto in 2019.
- “Review on Smart Electric Metering System Based on GSM/IOT” published by Sameena, Yasmeen Bhat in 2019.
- “Intelligent Energy Meter With Home Automation” published by Roji Thomas Mathew in 2018.
- “The Effects of Smart Metering and Program Investments on Demand Side Management performance in the US Electricity sector” Published by Jacqueline Corbett in 2018.
- “Electric Switch ON/OFF System Using Android APP Via Wi-Fi” Published by RashmiShirwadkaret in 2016.
- “Syncretic Use of Smart meter for Power Quality Monitoring in emerging networks” Published by M.Albu in 2016.
- “An Extensible Approach for Non Intrusive Load Disaggregation with Smart Meter Data” Published by Weicong Kong in 2016.
- “Differentially Private Smart Metering With Fault Tolerance and Range Based Filtering” Published by Jianbing Ni in 2016.
- “IOT Based Smart Power Metering” Published by AratiKurde in 2016.