WIRELESS POWER CONDUCTION
Author’s Name : GOKULPRASATH K | RISHI KESAN A P
Volume 06 Issue 01 Year 2019 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 1- 3
Abstract – Wireless Power Transmission has been attracting a wide range of subjects in various fields and also become a highly active research area because of their potential in providing high technology to our daily lives. The wireless power transmission will be mandatory to use in the near future because this technology enables the transmission of electrical energy from a power source to an electrical load across an air gap without any interconnecting wire. In this presentation, we describe wireless power transmission using electrostatic excitation method.
Keywords – Twin alignment system, Solar panel
- A. Saxena , “Wireless Review Through Magnetic Resonance Coupling, International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IJECE)ISSN 2278-9901Vol. 2, Issue 1, Feb 2013, 43-52.
- Benjamin L. Cannon, James F. Hoburg, Daniel D. Stancil, and Seth Copen Goldstein, “Magnetic Resonant Coupling As a Potential Means for Wireless Power Transfer to Multiple Small Receivers” IEEE Transactions On Power Electronics, VOL. 24, NO. 7, JULY 2009.
- Efficient wireless non-radiative mid range energy transfer – Aristeidis Karalis*, J.D. Joannopoulos, and MarinSoljai . Karan Bir Singh (7050509043), Review of “Wireless Power Transfer via Strongly Coupled Magnetic Resonances (WIRELESS)”
- Tirumalasetty Krishna Chaitanya, Rayala Ravi Kumar, Power Transmission through Wireless Medium, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Volume4,Issue5- May 2013
- Brown, W. C., “Beamed microwave power transmission and its application to space”, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., vol. 40, no. 6, 1992, pp.1239-1250.
- Tanmay Sawant, Durvesh Pilankar, “An Overview Of Technological Advancements Andfuture Possibilities In Wireless Power Transmission”, IJRET: International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology,ISSN: 2319-1163 | pISSN: 2321-7308
- S Kripachariya Singh et al, ‘Wireless Transmission of Electrical Power Overview of Recent Research & Development, International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Vol.4, No.2, April 2012.
- S. Sheik Mohammed, Wireless Power Transmission – A Next Generation Power Transmission System,International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 1 – No. 13.,2010
- J. D. Lan Sun Luk et al, “Point-To-Point Wireless Power Transportation In Reunion Island”, 48th International Astronautical Congress, Turin, University of La Reunion – Faculty of Science and Technology.Italy, 6- 10 October 1997
- Sagolsem kripacnariya singh, T.S.Hasamani , “Wireless Transmission of Electrical Power-Overview of Recent Research & Development” ,International Journal of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Vol.4, No.2, April 2012
- Rakesh Kumar Kumawat, Analysis for an Efficient “Wireless Power Transmission”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 3, Issue 9, September-2012 1 ISSN 2229-5518
- Fei Zhang, Steven A. Hackworth, Xiaoyu Liu, Haiyan Chen, Robert J. Sclabassi, and Mingui Sun, “Wireless Energy Transfer Platform for Medical Sensors and Implantable Devices”, 31st Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, September 2-6, 2009.
- Ning Yin, Guizhi Xu, Quingxin Yang, Jun Zhao, Xuewen Yang, Jianqiang Jin, Weinong Fu, and Mingui Sun, “Analysis of Wireless Energy Transmission for Implantable Device Based on Coupled Magnetic Resonance”, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol.48, no.2, February 2012.
- Steven A. Hackworth, Xiaoyu Liu, Chengliu Li, and Mingui Sun, “Wireless Solar Energy to Homes: A Magnetic Resonance Approach”, International Journal of Innovations in Energy Systems and Power, vol.5 no.1, April 2010.
- P. Yole et al, “ Wireless: Wireless Power Transfer”, a project report, California State University, Northridge, May 2013