AN EMPIRICAL STUDY ON CUSTOMERS PREFERANCE TOWARDS GREEN PRODUCTS
Author’s Name : M Umrez
Volume 03 Issue 02 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-7289 Page no: 13-15
The emerging environmental issues, scarcity of natural resources in the present society has forced the business and its customers to think of green while purchasing the products. With the increase in the environmental problems such as global warming, pollution, solid wastage etc, it is essential that the customers have to switch to eco-friendly products in order to reduce harm on the environment and save the natural resources. The present paper focuses on determining the customer’s awareness and their perception towards green products. In the research the customer’s opinion measured with respect to price, quality, packaging, availability of green products and its impact on environment etc.
Environmental Problems, Green Product
- Esther P.Y. Yam-Tang, Ricky Y.K. Chan, “Purchasing behaviours and perceptions of environmentally harmful products” ,Marketing Intelligence & Planning, Volume.16, Issue. 6, 1998, pp:356 – 362.
- Dr. Krishna kumar veluri,“Green Marketing: Indian Consumer Awareness and Marketing Influence on Buying Decision”, The international journal of research in commerce & management, volume.3, issue.2 February 2012 pp: 60-64.
- Mohammad Azam , Green Marketing: “Eco-Friendly Approach”, International journal of innovative research & development, volume.3, issue.3, February2014, pp: 78-80
- Gupta.S.P., “Statistical Methods” Sulthan Chand & Sons, New Delhi, 1990.
- Kothari. C.R., Research Methodology Methods and Techniques, Second revised Edition, New Age International Publishers, 2004.