STUDY ON CUSTOMER SATISFICATION AND LOYALITY ONLINE SHOPPING
Author’s Name : V V A A Saranya | P Uma Maheswari
Volume 04 Issue 03 Year 2017 ISSN No: 2349-7289 Page no: 5-10
An online shopping system that permits a customer to submit online orders for items and/or services from a store that serves both walk-in customers and online customers. The online shopping system presents an online display of an order cut off time and an associated delivery window for items selected by the customer. The system accepts the customer’s submission of a purchase order for the item in response to a time of submission being before the order cut off time. The online shopping system does not settle with a credit supplier of the customer until the item selected by the customer is picked from inventory but before it is delivered. Therefore, the customer can go online and make changes to the order. In addition, available service windows are presented to the customer as a function of customer selected order and service types and further, the order picking is assigned in accordance with a picker’s preference. When ordering goods, many shopping systems provide a virtual shopping cart for holding items selected for purchase. Successive items selected for purchase are placed into the virtual shopping cart until a customer completes their shopping trip.
- Wood,S(1997) ? Interactive Home1. “The Alibaba phenomenon”. The shopping: Consumer Retailer and Economics. March 23, 2013.
- Manufacturer incentive to participate in2. “Shop Direct celebrates 20 years of online Electronic Market places, “Journal of Marketing,61(3),pp38-54 shopping”. Shopdirect.com. 2014-08-11. Retrieved 2016-12-12.
- Aladwani, Adel M., & Prashant C.3. Doherty, N.F.; Ellis-Chadwick, F.; Hart, C.A. Palvia, (2002), “Developing and Validating and Instrument for measuring User- Perceived Web Quality”, Information and Management, 39, pp.:467-476.
- Allred, R.C., Smith M.S and Swinyard, R.W (2006), =E-shopping lovers and fearful conservatives: a market segmentation analysis.
- International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management.34-45, pp.:308- 333
- “Cyber retailing in the UK: the potential of the Internet as a retail channel”. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management. 27 (1):36. doi:10.1108/ 09590559910252685.
- Jump up^ Rohm, Andrew J; Swaminathan, Vanitha (2004-07-01). “A typology of online shoppers based on shopping motivations”. Journal of Business Research. Marketing on the web – behavioral, strategy and practices and public policy. 57 (7): 748–757. doi:10.1016/S0148-2963(02)00351-X.