TOP K RESULT RETRIEVAL IN SEARCHING THE FILE OVER THE ENCRYPTED DATA IN DATA TRANSMISSION SYSTEM
Author’s Name : Minimol PS | Karthikeyan
Volume 01 Issue 04 Year 2014 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 21-24
On focusing the network security and solving the classification problem over encrypted data. A secure k-NN classifier is used over encrypted data in the data transmission. The protocol protects the confidentiality of data, privacy of user’s input query, and hides the data access patterns. We achieve the goal by constructing secure verification object for encrypted cloud data. Furthermore, a short signature technique with extremely small storage cost is proposed to guarantee the authenticity of verification object and a verification object request technique is presented to allow the query user to securely obtain the desired verification object. This work is the first to develop a secure k NN classifier over encrypted data under the semi-honest model.
Multi key Words, Private Key, Key generation, Verification
- C. Gentry, “A fully homomorphic encryption scheme,” Ph.D. dissertation, Stanford University, 2009.
- D. Boneh, E. Kushilevitz, R. Ostrovsky, and W. E. Skeith III, “Public key encryption that allows pir queries,” in Advances in Cryptology-CRYPTO 2007. Springer, 2007, pp. 50–67.
- D. Boneh, G. Di Crescenzo, R. Ostrovsky, and G. Persiano, “Public key encryption with keyword search,” in Advances in Cryptology Eurocrypt 2004. Springer, 2004, pp. 506–522.
- D. X. Song, D. Wagner, and A. Perrig, “Practical techniques for searches on encrypted data,” in Security and Privacy, 2000. S&P 2000. Proceedings. 2000 IEEE Symposium on. IEEE, 2000, pp. 44–55.
- E.-J. Goh et al., “Secure indexes.” IACR Cryptology eprint Archive,
- K. Ren, C. Wang, Q. Wang et al., “Security challenges for the public cloud,” IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 69–73, 2012.
- O. Goldreich and R. Ostrovsky, “Software protection and simulation on oblivious rams,” Journal of the ACM (JACM), vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 431–473, 1996.
- S. Kamara and K. Lauter, “Cryptographic cloud storage,” in Financial Cryptography and Data Security. Springer, 2010, pp. 136–149. vol. 2003, p. 216, 2003.