SECURED ENCRYPTED DNA COMPRESSION THROUGH EXTENDED-HUFFMAN-CODEC:A NOVEL METHODOLOGY
Author’s Name : Dr.V.Hari prasad
Volume 03 Issue 01 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 12-15
State of the art the existing techniques of DNA sequences worked on standalone sequences and very few techniques were explained in connected with data base support but the results are not bountiful. In a daily routine different organisms are developed, for their archival infrastructure will require substantially larger .So to maintain Qos over computer network is a cumbersome task. Due to excess growth of living organisms in a daily routine , the maintenance of database administration becoming problem. Hence, a feasible solution is compression!. State of the art existing compression algorithms may work on repetitiveness and non-repetitiveness. In case of repeated codons the compression ratio and compression gain is feasible but whereas in case of non repetitive Codons the result of compression Gain and ratio is far ahead. So in this work the new methodology multistage E(Extended)- H-Codec (Bi-stage) has been proposed to maintain consistent results even with non repetitive sequences. The proposed methodology work in two phase’s .In first stage phylogenetic tree codec can be constructed and at a later stretch extended to H-Codec methodology.
Compression; Encoding; Decoding; Bio compress; Huffbit compress; DNA bit compress; LSBD compression
- E Schrodinger. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, UK, 1944.[PMID: 15985324]
- R Giancarlo et al. A synopsis Bioinformatics 25:1575 (2009) [PMID:19251772]
- EV Koonin. Bioinformatics 15: 265 (1999)
- JC Wooley. J.Comput.Biol 6: 459 (1999) [PMID: 10582579]
- CH Bennett et al. IEEE Trans.Inform.Theory 44: 4 (1998)
- S Grumbach & F Tahi. Journal of Information Processing and Management 30(6): 875 (1994)
- E Rivals et al. A guaranteed compression scheme for repetitive DNA sequences. LIFL, Lille I University, technical report IT-285 (1995)
- X Chen et al. A compression algorithm for DNA sequences and its applications in Genome comparison. In Proceedings of the Fourth Annual International Conference on Computational Molecular Biology, Tokyo, Japan, April 8-11, 2000. [PMID: 11072342]
- TC Bell et al. Newyork:Prentice Hall (1990)
- Ziv & A Lempel. IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory 23: 337 (1977)
- A Grumbach & F Tahi. In Proceedings of the IEEE Data
- X Chen et al. In Proceedings of the Fourth Annual International Conference on Computational Molecular Biology, Tokyo, Japan, April 8-11, 2000.
- X Chen et al. Bioinformatics 18: 1696 (2002) [PMID: 12490460]
- An Efficient Horizontal and Vertical Method for Online DNA Sequence Compression in IJCA proceedings 2010 vol.3,Issue 1 June 2010.
- Allam AppaRao.In proceedings of the Bio medical Informatics Journal .DNABIT compress-compression of DNA sequences