BIG DATA TRANSFERS THROUGH OPTIMIZATION ALGORITHM IN CLOUD NETWORKS
Author’s Name : R Vivek Raja | Dr A Padmapriya
Volume 04 Issue 03 Year 2017 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 1-2
We aim at analyzing a way that enhances output for large heterogeneous file transfers within the bury cloud and intra cloud for information transfers. The projected work identifies the files to be transferred within the cloud, splits the info packet into chunks and pushes them to the cache storage from wherever they’re transferred onto the destination cloud. Mainly three method used for this enhancement Pipeline, Parallelism and concurrency, this technique helps in enhancing the output of the info being transferred are discovered. Findings: usually, the previous ways targeted on considering the file for being massive or tiny so predicting to use pipeline or correspondence. Application/Improvements: thought with massive and little files so cacophonic they take longer with possibilities of information being lost or not used. Hence, our work options a lot of on assuring that the information is being sent to the cloud with no data loss
Big Data Transfer, Pipeline, Parallelism, Concurrency, Data Transfer Optimization, Parallelism, Throughput
- A hybrid network architecture for file transfers. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 2009.
- The end-to-end performance effects of parallel tcp sockets on a lossy wide area network. Proc IEEE International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing (IPDPS’02); 2002.
- Application-level optimization of big data transfers through pipelining, parallelism and concurrency. IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing. 2016 Jan-Mar.
- Parallel tcp sockets: Simple model, throughput and validation. Proc IEEE Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM’ 06).
- Dynamic protocol tuning algorithms for high performance data transfers. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Parallel Processing ser Euro-Par’13; 2013.
- Adaptive file transfer and policy study in cloud computing. 2011 IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Integrated Systems (ICISS); 2013 Jan 1-8.
- Prediction of optimal parallelism level in wide area data transfers. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems. 2011; 22(12).
- End-to-end data-flow parallelism for throughput optimization in high-speed networks. Journal f Grid Computing. 2012; 10(3):395–418.
- The mutual effect of virtualization and parallelism in a cloud environment. Conference AFRICON; 2013 Sep 9-12.