MULTILEVEL AUTHENTICATION SCHEME FOR DATA SECURITY IN TRANSPARENT COMPUTING
Author’s Name : S Chandrasekaran | J Jayaraj | B Arun
Volume 05 Issue 01 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 18-19
The Multilevel Authentication Scheme in Transparent Computing can protect user data by providing different security levels, while offering multilevel access control and valid identity authentication. In this project, for the reason of secured security. We provide multilevel access (traditionally and biometrically) solutions for the user account. A secure protocol is defined for perpetual authentication through continuous user verification. The protocol determines adaptive timeouts based on the quality, frequency and type of biometric data transparently acquired from the user.
- CASHMA-Context Aware Security by Hierarchical Multilevel Architectures, MIUR FIRB 2005.
- L. Hong, A. Jain, and S. Pankanti, “Can Multibiometrics Improve Performance?,” Proc. AutoID’99, Summit, NJ, pp. 59–64, 1999.
- S. Ojala, J. Keinanen, J. Skytta, “Wearable authentication device for transparent login in nomadic applications environment,” Proc. 2nd International Conference on Signals, Circuits and Systems (SCS 2008), pp. 1-6, 7-9 Nov.2008.
- BioID, ”Biometric Authentication as a Service (BaaS), “BioID press release, 3 March 2011, https://www.bioid.com [online].
- T. Sim, S. Zhang, R. Janakiraman, and S. Kumar, “Continuous Verification Using Multimodal Biometrics,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 687-700, April 2007.
- T. Sim, S. Zhang, R. Janakiraman, and S. Kumar, “Continuous Verification Using Multimodal Biometrics,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 687-700, Apr. 2007.
- L. Montecchi, P. Lollini, A. Bondavalli, and La Mattina, “Quantitative Security Evaluation of a Multi-Biometric Authentication System,” Proc. Int’l Conf. Computer Safety, Reliability and Security, pp. 209-221, 2012.
- S. Kumar, T. Sim, R. Janakiraman, and S. Zhang, “Using Continuous Biometric Verification to Protect Interactive Login Sessions,” Proc. 21st Ann. Computer Security Applications Conf. (ACSAC ’05), pp. 441-450,2005.
- A. Altinok and M. Turk, “Temporal Integration for Continuous Multimodal Biometrics,” Proc. Workshop Multimodal User Authentication, pp. 11-12, 2003.
- C. Roberts, “Biometric Attack Vectors and Defences,” Computers & Security, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 14-25, 2007.
- S.Z. Li and A.K. Jain, Encyclopedia of Biometrics. first ed., Springer, 2009.