IMPLEMENTATION OF TEXT AND VOICE ENABLED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CHATTER BOT
Author’s Name : D Balakrishnan | D Dharani
Volume 05 Issue 02 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 4 – 8
This paper shows the implementation of an artificial intelligent chatter bot with whom human can interact by speaking to it and receive a response by chatter bot using its speech synthesizer. Objective of this paper is to show application of chatter bot that can be used in various fields like education, healthcare, and route assistance. It is statistical model and chatter bot is based on AIML (Artificial Intelligent Markup Language) structure for training the model and uses Microsoft voice synthesizer for providing speech recognition system and natural language processing.
Chatter bot, Voice Synthesizer, AIML
- Bayu Setiaji, Ferry Wahyu Wibowo, “Chatbot Using A Knowledge In Database: Human-To-Machine Conversation Modeling”, Ieee Transl., March 2017.
- Fernando A. Mikic, Juan C. Burguillo, Martin Llamas “Charlie: An Aiml-Based Chatterbot Which Works As An Interface Among Ines And Humans”, Ieee Transl., Nov 2009.
- Guillaume Dubuisson Duplessis, Vincent Letard, Anne-Laure Ligozat “Joker Chatterbotre-Wochat 2016 – Shared Task Chatbot Description Rep”, Pp. 45-46, Nov 2016.
- Prof.Nikita Hatwar, Ashwini Patil, Diksha Gondane “Ai Based Chat bot”, Vol. 3, Pp. 85-87, April 2016.
- Bayan Aref Abu Shawar ,”A Corpus Based Approach To Generalizing A Chatbot System”, April 2005.
- Bonnie Chantarotwong, “The Learning Chatbot”, 2006.