EFFECTIVE CLOUD DATA INTEGRITY CHECKING USING SBA ALGORITHM IN CLOUD AUDITING
Author’s Name : Jijo T P | R Sujitha
Volume 05 Issue 02 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 17-21
To provide as an important application in cloud computing, cloud storage offers user scalable, flexible and high quality data storage and computation services. A growing number of data owners choose to outsource data files to the cloud. Because cloud storage servers are not fully trustworthy, data owners need dependable means to check the possession for their files outsourced to remote cloud servers. To address this crucial problem, some remote data possession checking (RDPC) protocols have been presented. But many existing schemes have vulnerabilities in efficiency or data dynamics. In this paper, we provide a new efficient RDPC protocol based on homomorphic hash function. The new scheme is provably secure against forgery attack, replace attack and replay attack based on a typical security model. To support data dynamics, an operation record table (ORT) is introduced to track operations on file blocks. We further give a new optimized implementation for the ORT which makes the cost of accessing ORT nearly constant. Moreover, we make the comprehensive performance analysis which shows that our scheme has advantages in computation and communication costs
Cloud Storage, Data Possession Checking, Homomorphic Hash Function, Dynamic Operations
- Venugopal, J. Broberg, and I. Brandic,“Cloudcomputing and emerging IT platforms: Vision, hype, and reality for delivering computing as the 5th utility,” Future Gener. Comp. Sy., vol.2 5, no. 6, pp. 599 – 616, 2009.
- H. Qian, J. Li, Y. Zhang and J. Han, “Privacy preserving personal health record using multi-authority attribute-based encryption withrevocation,” Int. J. Inf. Secur., vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 487-497, 2015.
- J. Li, W. Yao, Y. Zhang, H. Qian and J. Han, “Flexible and fine-grained attribute-based data storage in cloud computing,” IEEE Trans. Service Comput., DOI: 10.1109/TSC.2016.2520932.
- J. Li, X. Lin, Y. Zhang and J. Han, “KSF-OABE: outsourced attribute-based encryption with keyword search function for cloud storage,” IEEE Trans. Service Comput., DOI: 10.1109/TSC.2016. 2542813.
- J. Li, Y. Shi and Y. Zhang, “Searchable ciphertext-policy attribute-based encryption with revocation in cloud storage,” Int. J. Commun. Syst., DOI: 10.1002/dac.2942.
- J.G. Han, W. Susilo, Y. Mu and J. Yan, “Privacy-Preserving Decentralized DKiesytr-iPboultiecdy SAystttreimbust,e v-Bola. s2e3d, nEon.1c1ry, pptpio. n2,1”5 0IE-2E1E62 ,T 2r0an1s2