EXPLORATION OF NETWORK SECURITY ISSUE AND ITS ATTACK
Author’s Name : K Usharani | A Zakiuddin Ahmed
Volume 05 Issue 04 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 10-12
Network Security has become very important in today’s world, as a result of which various methods are adopted to bypass it. Network administrators need to keep up with the recent advancements in both the hardware and software fields to prevent their as well as the user’s data. Network security gradually attracts people’s attention. This paper briefly introduces the concept of network security and need of network security also the various attack methods which are used, as well as various defence mechanism against them.
Network Security, Network Security Factor, Security Hazards, DOS Attacks, Firewalls, Encryption, Port Scanning, SSL, SHTTP, VPN
- R. E. Mahan, “Introduction to Computer & Network Security,” Washington State University, 2000.
- Q. Gu, Peng Liu, “Denial of Service Attacks,” Texas State University, San Marcos.
- B. Daya ,“Network Security: History, Importance, and Future,”University of Florida Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering , 2013.
- Ailin Zeng, “Discussion and Research of Network Security”, China, 2014.
- R. K. Khalil, “A Study of Network Security Systems,” IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, 2010