ACQUIRING THE CLOUDS USING OTP
Author’s Name : A N Mohamed Ali | Dr M Mohammed Ismail
Volume 05 Issue 04 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-3828 Page no: 15-17
One of most important revolution in data storage and it’s retrievability in IT world is emerged in the form of Cloud Computing. Cloud computing have large impact over IT industry. But as the need increases in storage capacity the multi-cloud comes in action. Multi-cloud gives better facility in storage or security about the data. But there are still many problems which are arriving in today’s world over cloud computing. As we all know One-Time Password is latest authenticating process used for recognizing the accurate user to optimizing its own facilities. OTP gives much better secure environment to user while using clouds. Our research is going to take place on what kind of problem users are facing while using cloud in the form of storing data or its security and how OTP can help to solve such kind of problems.
Cloud Computing, OTP (One Time Password), Storage Security, Genetic Algorithm
- He Kai, Huang Chuanhe+, Wang Jinhai, Zhou Hao, Chen Xi, Lu Yilong, Zhang Lianzhen, Wang Bin, “An Efficient Public Batch Auditing Protocol for Data Security in Multi-Cloud Storage”,8th ACGC, 978-0-7695-5058-9/13, DOI 10.1109,IEEE,2013.
- R. H. Katz, A. Fox, R. Griffith, A. D. Joseph, A. Konwinski,G. Lee, M. Armbrust, D. A. Patterson, A. Rabkin and M. Zaharia, “A view of cloud computing, ”Commun. ACM, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 50-58, 2010.
- M.A. AlZain, E. ardede, B.Soh, J.A. Thom, “Cloud Computing Security: From Single to Multi-Clouds,”inProc of the 45th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 2012, pp. 5490-5499.
- Y. Zhu, H. Wang, Z. Hu, G.-J. Ahn, H. Hu, and S. S. Yau, “Dynamic Audit Services for Integrity Verification of Outsourced Storage in Clouds,” in Proc. ACM Symposium On Applied Computing, 2011, pp.1550-1557.
- Juels and B. S. Kaliski, “PORs: Proofs of Retrievability for Large Files,”in Proc. ACM CCS, 2007, pp. 584-597.
- Q. Wang, C. Wang, J. Li, K. Ren, and W. Lou, “Enabling public verifiability and data dynamics for storage security in cloud computing ,”in Proc. of ESORICS, 2009, pp. 355-370.
- Kenneth G. Paterson, Information Security Group, Douglas Stebila, Information Security Institute “One-time-password-authenticated key exchange” September 4, 2009.
- Richa Chowdhary and Satyakshma Rawat “One Time Password for Multi-Cloud Environment” 2013, IJARCSSE March – 2013, pp. 594-597.
- W.B.Hsieh, J.S.Leu: “Design of a time and location based onetime password authentication scheme”, 7th IEEE International Conference,2011.
- Himika Parmar,Nancy Nainan and Sumaiya Thaseen “Generation of secure one-time password based on image authentication” CS & IT- CSCP 2012.
- Neha Sharma, Kiran Gautam,Pravin nagar “One Time Password System for Security over Clouds” ,vol no 4, Issue 7, July 2014.
- Nilesh Khankari, Geetanjali Kale, “Survey on one time password”, vol 9, issue 3, march 2015.
- Prajakta sadafule, Kumud Wasnik ,“Multi cloud security using one time password (OTP) by Genetic Algorithm”,2014.