AUTOMATIC WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM USING ARM CONTROLLER
Author’s Name : N B Bhawarkar | N M Verulkar | R R Ambalkar | K U Pathak
Volume 03 Issue 01 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 7-11
With the fast growth in technology, automation in each field is playing a vital role. Thus with the growth in urban residential areas, to provide ease to human beings and considering scarcity of water due to wastage and water theft, an automatic water distribution system using ATSAM3XE ARM controller is discussed in this paper. The system consists of the GSM module to track the extraction of water using high power motor sensed by flow sensor. The supply gets disconnected using Relay and ULN2003 to drive it, if the flow sensed is higher than the predefined value. The system is very efficient to eradicate the water theft and provide limited water supply to each house in the locality. Thus the proposed system will help to conserve our natural resource i.e. water.
ATSAM3XE, ARM, YF-S201, G1/180, ULN2003, GSM SIM900A, 16*2 LCD, ARDUINO
- N.B. Bhawarkar, D.P. Pande, R.S. Sonone, Mohd. Aaquib, P.A. Pandit, P. D. Patil (2014), Literature Review for Automated Water Supply with Monitoring the Performance System , IJCET , Vol. 4, No. 5 Oct 2014.
- Gouthaan.J,(2011), Automated Urban drinking water supply control and water theft identification System, IEEE,978-1-4244.
- Stancil, Stoian,and kovacs (May 2008),Urban water supply distributed system,Vol.3,pp.316-321
- Shaik. Kaja Rahamtulla(2013), Drinking Water Supply Control and Water Theft Identification System,IJSRM, Vol.1,issue 9:2321-2348,483-487
- E.Vinothini, N. Suganya(Feb 2014), Automated Water Distribution and Performance Monitoring System, IJEIT Volume 3, Issue 8.
- Gowtham.R, Varunkumar M.C., Tulsiram M.P.(July 2014), Automation in urban dirinking water filtration, water supply control, water theft identification using PLC and SCADA and self power generation in supply control system, Vo.3,issue 7, 698-703.
- Gouthaman.J, Bharathwajanprabhu.R & Srikanth.A(2011), Automated urban drinking water supply control and water theft identification system, Proceeding of the 2011 IEEE Students’ Technology Symposium14-16 January, 2011, IIT Kharagpur.
- Prashant Palkar , Prof. (Dr.) Shrinivas Patil Prof. Mrs. Pooja Belagali, Mr. Ashish Chougule4, Automation in drinking water supply distributed system and testing of water, IOSR Journal of Electronics & Communication Engineering.