AUTOMATIC MYSTERY DETECTION AND DESTROY USING EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
Author’s Name : K.Anbalagan | V.Divakar | Y.Sathik Basha | M.Senthil Kumar
Volume 03 Issue 01 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 15-17
This proposed system is made to detect the target (missile, planes, drones etc.) approaching and automatically destruct it with the help of ultrasonic sensors. The ultrasonic transducer consists of a transmitter and a receiver and is rotated at 360 degrees. The sound waves are emitted from the transducer and gets reflected back from the target is received by the transducer again. The ultrasonic transducer is connected with the PIC microcontroller. When the target is detected within the detection range the microcontroller receives the signal. The assigned program on the microcontroller will move the launching application towards the detected degree and shoots towards the target.
PIC Microcontroller, Ultrasonic sensors, Target
- “Missile Detection by Ultrasonic and Auto Destroy System” by Samir Chopra, published on International Journal ofEngineering] Sciences& Research Technology.
- “Missile Detection and Automatic Destroy System” by A.M. AnushreeKirthika, published on Research India Publications.
- “Short Range Missile Tracking System” by Shibani S. Raikar. Published on International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research Volume 2, Issue 9.
- “UAV(Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)” from Wikipedia
- “Total Airport Security System” from Wikipedia
- “Nike Hercules Missile System” from Wikipedia