SECURED ANDROID BASED DEVICE FOR ANTI -THEFT APPLICATION
Author’s Name : B.Nethaji | M.Gowtham | P.Ramesh | K.S.Sasi kumar | R.Sharmila
Volume 03 Issue 01 Year 2016 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 14-16
Due to development in the Android mobile phone security is also need to be increased. An antitheft have been already proposed and many software have also been developed. Once their hardware is installed it will work in the background, stores the current SIM number and continuously check for change in SIM. Whenever SIM change occurs mobile GPS will automatically take location information and send to the predefined number. Here a new scheme was introduced by using extra internal battery inside the smartphones. Whenever the mobile phone gets switch off (or) battery removed. The extra internal battery gets triggered and using GPS tracker the location information was fetched and send to the predefined mobile number automatically. This technology will helps in finding the lost (or) theft mobile in switch off condition.
Android phone security, Anti-theft, GPS tracker, Smartphones, internal battery
- Deepak Kumar and Mohammed Abdul Qadeer, “SMS Based Emerging Techniques for Monitoring and Controlling Android Mobiles”.
- Varshney, Abhishek, and Mohammed Abdul Qadeer. “Mobile Peer to Peer Spontaneous and Real-Time Social Networking”.
- Encrypted voice calls with ip enabled wireless phones over gsm/cdma/wifi networks.
- Mohammed and Nadeem Akhtar “Mobile Payment Using RFID-Enabled Smart SIMcard”.
- Mohammed Abdul, Ankur Chandra, and Shashank Jain. “Design and Implementation of Location Awareness and Sharing System using GPS and 3G/GPRS”.
- Shahid, Mohammad, and Mohammed A. Qadeer. “Novel scheme for securing passwords”.