IMPLEMENTATION OF SAFETY DEVICE FOR LMV USERS USING ANN
Author’s Name : Sakthivel S | Prem kumar V | Navin kumar R | Vishnu kumar U | Rajeswari V
Volume 05 Issue 01 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 8-10
This method is proposed using ANN algorithm to detect the state of the driver proposed by using a camera in order to prevent drunken driving. The method detects whether the driver is drunken or not by using iris which is linked into a matlab program to simulate the captured image which then provides a signal going to a microcontroller and the state of the driver is displayed by using LCD and necessary action is taken by the microcontroller for safety of the driver and vehicle. A GPS receiver is used in the vehicle to determine its location. This position information is sent using GSM modem to the police station, when the driver is abnormal, so that vehicle can be tracked.
Artificial Neural Networks, GPS, GSM, Drunken Driver, Controlling Speed
- Metropolitan Police Department of Japan, “TOKYO Promotion of not Allowing Drunken Driving,”, 2015, (Number: 13798800 )
- I. Fister, D. Strand, X. Yang, and I. Fister Jr., “Adaptation and Hybridization in Nature-Inspired Algorithms,” Springer International Publishing, Switherland, 2015,(Number: 9451977 )
- S.A. Pullano, A. La Gatta, F. Ruberto A.S. Fiorillo, “Real-time ultrasound system for driver monitoring: an innovative application”,TRA2014 Transport Research Arena, Paris, 2014,(Number: 16554876 )
- Dhiraj Sunehra ,”Implementation of microcontroller Based Driver Assistance and vehicle safety monitoring system”, 2015(Number: )
- Arief Koesdwiady, “Recent Trends in Driver Safety Monitoring Systems State of the Art and Challenges”,2017 (Number: 16965024 )
- T.Palavi ,“Implementation Of Eeg Based Driver’s Attention Tracking And Habitats Monitoring System” in 2016 (Number: 16776492 )
- “Internet of Things Global Standards Initiative”. ITU. Retrieved 26 June 2015,(Number: 16573447 ).