IOT ENABLED ROBOTIC ARM
Author’s Name : Raghul B | Saravana Prabu V | Srinath K | Sri Balaji Venkat Raj D | Sreelatha P
Volume 05 Issue 01 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 11-13
The need for IOT enabled robots exists in applications like industries, medicine, construction and various other fields to reduce the work load of humans. This project looks upon to reduce the man power requirement (nurses) and is completely automated and feasible system which takes lesser time and accomplishes the given task. The project aims at delivering medicines at hospital rooms on right time. It is proposed to achieve by a robot equipped with necessary equipment to measure the various parameters to pick and place the required object. The prototype model is based on RASPBERRY PI and it consists of IR sensor and driver circuits.
Robotic Arm, Medicine Delivery, IoT Enabled
- P. J. Sanz, R. Marin, and J. S. Sánchez, “Including efficient object recognition capabilities in online robots: from a statistical to a Neural network classifier,” Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C: Applications and Reviews, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 35, pp. 87-96, 2005.
- A. Ellgammal, “Object Detection and Recognition” Spring 2005, Rugters University, Dept of Computer Science.
- Bilal Iscimen1, Huseyin Atasoy1, Yakup Kutlu1, Serdar Yildirim1, Esen Yildirim1, “Smart Robot Arm Motion Using Computer Vision” ELEKTRONIKA IR ELEKTROTECHNIKA, ISSN 1392-1215, VOL. 21, NO. 6, 2015
- Chi-Yi Tsai, Ching-Chang Wong, Chia-Jun Yu, Chih-Cheng Liu, and Tsung-Yen Liu, “A Hybrid Switched Reactive-Based Visual Servo Control of 5-DOF Robot Manipulators for Pick-and-Place Tasks”, IEEE SYSTEMS JOURNAL, VOL. 9, NO. 1, MARCH 2015.
- Vincenzo Lippiello, Fabio Ruggiero, Bruno Siciliano and Luigi Villani “Visual Grasp Planning for Unknown Objects Using a Multi fingered Robotic Hand” IEEE/ASME TRANSACTIONS ON MECHATRONICS, VOL. 18, NO. 3, JUNE 2013.
- “Pick and Place Industrial Robot Controller with Computer Vision” Pratiksha Andhare,Sayali Rawat, Department of E&TC,JSPM’s BSIOTR Pune, India IEEE, VOL 7, NO. 2, MARCH 2013.
- Kaustubh Gawli1, Parinay Karande2, Pravin Belose3, Tushar Bhadirke4, Akansha Bhargava5, “INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) BASED ROBOTIC ARM”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395 -0056; p-ISSN: 2395-0072; VOL.4, MARCH 2017.
- Vivek Bhojak, Girish Kumar Solanki, Sonu Daultani. “Gesture controlled Mobile Robotic Arm”. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Volume 4, Issue 6, June 2015.
- Prof. V.B.Raskar, Nilesh Hargude , Sabale Vishwanath , krishna Chavan. “Practical applications of Robotic arm using Image processing”. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology. Volume 4 Issue 3, March 2015.
- Uma Sahu, Srushti Upadhyay, Navnita Singh, Pritam Patil, “LIBO: The grasping robot using object detection” , IEEE 978-1-4673-9939, MAY 2016.
- Muhammed Jabir.N.K, Neetha John, Muhammed Fayas, Midhun Mohan, Mithun Sajeev, Safwan.C.N “Wireless Control of pick and place robotic arm using an android application” IJAREEIE: ISSN: 2278-8875, VOL. 4, APRIL 2015.
- Ali Rizal Chaidir, Alfredo Bayu Satriya, Guido Dias Kalandra, “Design of a gripping imitator robotic arm for ta,ing an object”, IEEE: ISBN:978-1-4673-9879-4, APRIL 2016.