AUTOMATIC SPEED CONTROL OF VEHICLES IN SPECIALIZED ZONE USING BEACON
Author’s Name : R Ashok Kumar | N Rathinavel | S Sathish Kumar | K Velmurugan
Volume 05 Issue 02 Year 2018 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 7 – 10
The road transportation is the major transportation in India. Since many people use road way there are many tough roads. According to the MVACT 1998, section 112, the vehicles that should follow only the regulated speed when there is a speed limit board in any specific region. Our traffic system has very minor control over vehicles, hence it is significant to control the speed of the vehicle in many areas such as school regions, hospitals and so on but still they need a change in the controlling system in the areas like high ways and fast lane in metro cities. To make all the possible gradual decrease of speed control is essential to monitor. In order to reduce this, we have proposed a steady speed limiting system by using beacons to connect the controlling system and the vehicle that are done automatically. So, that the vehicle control is done at higher rate. System fixed over both the sides will enhance the proper and regulated controlling.
Beacon, Speed Control, Range, Road Side Device, Alcoholic Sensor, Limiter, Sensing
- Vehicle Speed Control System Using GSM/GPRS, B.Devikiruba, (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 4 (6) , 2013, 983-987.
- A. Kupper, Location-based Services, Fundamentals and Operation. West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons Ltd, England, 2005.
- Microsoft XNA Framework Edition: Programming Windows Phone 7 by Charles Petzold, Microsoft Press.
- Pro Windows Phone 7 Development by Rob Cameron, Apress.
- “Programming C# 4.0”, Ian Griffiths; Matthew Adams; Jesse Liberty O’Reilly Media, Inc., August 18, 2010; ISBN-13: 978-0-596-15983-2; 864 pp.
- “Pro ASP.NET 4 in C# 2010”, Fourth Edition; Matthew MacDonald, Adam Freeman and Mario Szpuszta Apress © 2010 (1616 pages); ISBN:9781430225294.
- G. T. French, Understanding The GPS – An Introduction to the Global Positioning System Bethesda, MD 20814: Geo Research, Inc. USA, 1996.
- G. Xu, GPS • Theory, Algorithms and Applications, Second Edition ed. Berlin: Springer, Germany, 2007
- J. Majrouhi Sardroud, M.C. Limbachiya, “Effective Information Delivery at Construction Phase with Integrated Application of RFID, GPS and GSM Technology”, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering 2010 Vol I, WCE 2010, June 30 – July 2, 2010, London, U.K.
- Automatic Vehicle Speed Control With Wireless In-Vehicle Road Sign Delivery System Using ARM 7,Gummarekula Sattibabu,, B.V.V.Satyanarayan, VV Satyanarayana Kona Assistant Professor, Electronics & Communication Engineering Department, Regency Institute of Technology, Yanam, India, international journal of technology enhancements and emerging engineering research, vol 2, issue 8,32 issn 2347-4289.
- A design model for Automatic vehicle speed Control, International Journal for Computer Applications, volume-35, No.9, December 2011.
- Design and Prototype of an In-Vehicle Road Sign Delivery System using RFID, 2012 12th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications.
- Design of RF based Speed control system for vehicles, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol. 1, Issue 8, October 2012.
- Vehicle Speed Control using R.F. Technology, 5704017, June 2006, SRM institute of Science and Technology.
- Jerry Banks, David Hanny, Manuel Panchano, Les G. Thompson – RFID Applied – 2007, John Wiley and sons.
- “Follmer, W. C.” (1974). “Electronic Speed Control”, SAE Tech. Paper # 740022.
- LPC2141/42/44/46/48 Data Sheet, Rev 0.1, 7 September 2005.