FAKE CURRENCY DETECTION
Author’s Name : Sarthak.S.Naik | KamramNakshabandi
Volume 06 Issue 01 Year 2019 ISSN No: 2349-252X Page no: 1- 3
Increase in technology like scanning, color printing results in duplication of currency. Hence it is important to detect counterfeit. In the project firstly image acquisition is done then pre-processing is applied to the image. The pre-processing include crop, smooth and adjust. Then the image is converted into gray color. After conversion the image segmentation will be applied and features are extracted . Then counterfeit is detected by comparing features of images.
pre-processing, banker, coins, banknotes, currency
- Bender, K. (2006). Moneymakers. Berlin: John Wiley and Sons.
- Komal Vora, Ami Shah, Jay Mehta, "A Review Paper on Currency Recognition System", International Journal of Computer Applications , vol. 115, no.20, pp.125-130 , 2015.
- Prof. Renuka Nagpure, Shreya Sheety,Trupti Ghotkar, "Currency Recognition and Fake Note Detection", IJIRCCE, vol-4,2016
- G. Trupti Pathrabe, Mrs.Swapnili Karmore, "A Novel Approach of Embedded System for Indian Paper Currency Recognition & quot;, International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology, pp.2231-2803,2010
- Rubeena Mirza, Vinti Nanda, "Characteristic Extraction Parameters for Genuine Paper Currency Verification Based on Image Processing", IFRSA International Journal of Computing, vol. 2, no. 2, 2012.
- Pathrabe T, Bawane N.G, \Feature Extraction Parameters for Genuine Paper Currency Recognition Veri_cation", International Journal of Advanced Engineering Sciences and Technologies, vol 2, pp.85-89, 2011.
- B. Sai Prasanthi, D. Rajesh Setty , Indian Paper Currency Authentication System using Image processing", International Journal of Scientific Research Engineering Technology (IJSRET), pp.2278 0882.
- 8280Binod Prasad Yadav, C. S. Patil, R. R. Karhe, P.H Patil, “An automatic recognition of fake Indian paper currency note using MATLAB” in Proceedings of International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (IJESIT) Volume 3, Issue 4, July 2014
- B.Sai Prasanthi , D.Rajesh Setty, “Indian Paper Currency Authentication System- A Quick Authentication System” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 6, Issue 9, September-2015 1249 ISSN 2229-5518
- Kavya B R, Devendran B, “INDIAN CURRENCY DETECTION AND DENOMINATION USING SIFT” International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Volume 4, Issue 6, June 2015
- W. K. ElSaid, “Fake Egyptian Currency Detection System using Texture and Shape Characteristics”International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 143 – No.2, June 2016