FUEL CELL FED HIGH BOOST CONVERTER POWERED PMSM DRIVE WITH ANN CONTROLLER -EV APPLICATIONS
Author’s Name : Shaik Ibrahim Khaleel | C.Rami Reddy
Volume 04 Issue 01 Year 2017 ISSN No: 2349-2503 Page no: 1-5
This paper presents a Fuel cell fed Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM). A high voltage boost converter with a smooth control scheme of a PMSM drive has been implemented using the developed simulation model. In the developed model, speed and torque as well as the voltages and currents of voltage source inverters components can be effectively monitored and analyzed. The developed simulation model has been implemented using Matlab and the dynamic response of PMSM drive has been analysed for constant varied speed. Also, the simulation results have been presented. The simulation results of the developed model have been validated with the circuit simulation using the PMSM block available in the Matlab/Simulink library. Therefore, it can be expected that the developed simulation model can be an easy to design tool for the design and development of PMSM drives for different control algorithms and topological variations with reduced computation time and memory size.
PMSM,ANN smooth control,Modelling,Fuel cell,High boost converter
- Takahashi and T. Naguchi, A new quick-response and high-efficiency control strategy of an induction motor, IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., Vol IA-22, pp. 820-827, 1986.
- Li Ye and Yan Xinpin, “The perspective and status of PMSM electrical serro system,” Micromotors Servo Technique, 2001, Vol.4, pp. 30-33.
- Lixin Tang, LiminZhong, “A novel Direct torque control for interior permanent magnet synchronous machine drive with low ripple in toque and flux”‘, IEEE Transaction on Industry Applications, 2003, Vol 39, NO.6, pp. 1748-1756.
- Habetler T.G. and Divan D.M., “Contrl strategies for direct torque control using discrete pulse modulation,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 1991, Vol 39, NO.6, pp. 893-901.
- R. Krishnan, “Electric Motor Drives-Modeling, Analysis, and Control”, Prentice Hall, 2001.
- M.N. Uddin and al., “Performance of current controllers for IPMSM drive,” in Proc. of the IEEE IAS Annual Meeting, vol. 2, pp. 1018-1025, 1999. (Pubitemid 30544094)
- M. Kadjoudj, R.Abdessemed, M.E. Benbouzid, C. Ghennai, “Current control of PMSM fed by two and three levels VSI,” in Proc. of EPE/PEMC, Tuke (Slovakia), vol. 7, pp. 69-74, 2000.
- J.K.Kang,S.K.Sul, “New direct torque control of induction motor for minimum torque ripple and constant switching frequency,” IEEE Trans. On ind. Appl., vol. 35, n5, pp. 1076-1082,1999.
- Su Dan, “High perfonnance direct torque control for permanent magnet synchronous motors,” PhD thesis, Zhejiang University, pp. 129-138, 2004.
- D. Sun, F. Weizhong, H. Yikang, “Study on the Direct Torque Control of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Drives”‘, IEEE/ ICEMS, pp. 5 71-5 74, 2001.
- F. M. Abdel-kader, A. El-Saadawi, A. E. Kalas, O. M Elbaksawi, “Study in direct torque control of induction motor by using space vector modulation”. Power System Conference, MEPCON 2008.l2th International Middle-East, pp.224-229, 2008.
- Z. Wang, J. Jin, Y. Guo, and J. Zhu, “SVPWM techniques and applications in HTS PMSM machines control,” Journal of Electronic Science and Technology of China, vol. 6, no. 2, June 2008, pp. 191-197.
- Maamoun, A. Soliman, and A. M. Kheirelden, “Space-vector PWM inverter feeding a small induction motor,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Mechatronics, Komamoto, Japan, May 2007, pp. 1-4.
- Saadoun, A. Yousfi, and Y. Amirat, “Modeling and simulation of DSP controlled SVPWM three-phase VSI,” Journal of Applied Sciences, vol. 7, no. 7, 2007, pp. 989-994.
- W.Zhang, and Y. Yu,”Comparison of three SVPWM strategies, “Journal of Electronic Science and Technology of China, vol. 5, no.3, Sept. 2007, pp. 283-387.