PARAMETRIC STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF TRIBOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF CLUTCH MATERIALS
Author’s Name : Amit Prasad | Prof. Mayank Ladha
Volume 06 Issue 01 Year 2019 ISSN No: 2349-3860 Page no: 12 – 13
This paper is focused on the analysis of tribological properties of clutch material. Clutch is very important machine element to transmit the power from one Mechanism to other Mechanism. The working principle of clutch (friction) is that no powers get transmitted until both the friction plates touch each other. Due to this friction force, there is a generation of heat occurs which reduce the life of material. Therefore the tribological properties of various engineering materials are investigated. Tribology is the science of interacting surface in relative motions.
tribological properties, clutch materials, generation of heat
- Wenyi Yan, Noel P. O’Dowd , Esteban P. Busso, Numerical study of sliding wear caused by a loaded pin on a rotating disc.
- John M. Thompson et al. “A Proposal for the Calculation of Wear”.
- Wenyi Yan, Noel P. O’Dowd, Esteban P. Busso “Numerical study of sliding wear caused by a loaded pin on a rotating disc”.
- D. Ješić “Applied Methods of Measuring when Selecting Mechanical and Tribological Prpperties of Materials” Tribotehnik, Titov trg 6/4, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia
- Prashanta Sahu “ Engineering Tribology” ,Prentice-Hall of India Publication